· Make a Mountain out of a mole hole: exaggerating or giving undue importance to a problem.
· Make a song and Dance: making an unnecessary fuss about something that is not worth it.
· Make hay while the sun shines: take advantage of an opportunity without wasting time.
· Make no bones about it: to be honest or truthful. Straightforward.
· Memory like a sieve: oblivious nature. Forget soon.
· Milestone round your neck: a problem that prevents one from doing what one wants to do.
· Mince words: unable to articulate the real intention.
· Moral fibre: inner strength and conviction to do what one believes to be right in difficult situations.
· Up for grabs: available to the first person who avails an opportunity.
· Pain in the neck: very annoying and irritating.
· Paint the town red: enjoy with friends, having lots of fun.
· Pipe dream: unrealistic and impractical idea that is difficult to implement.
· Pull the wool over someone’s eyes: deceive or cheat.
· Quiet as a mouse: no noise, silent.
· Tough nut to crack: difficult situation or question.