Tongue twisters are always used to learn the art speaking English words distinctly. Many people have written a number of tongue twisters. Here I am with a collection of tongue twisters. Read them aloud for as many times as possible so that you can be able to pronounce difficult words more distinctly than your friends.
· Peter piper picked a peck of pickled, pepper.
· Peter Piper's practical principles of plain and perfect pronunciation.
· The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
· A bloke's back brake-block broke.
· A dozen double dam ask dinner napkins.
· Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
· Rain in Spain mainly stays in plains.
· She sells seashells by the seashore.
· The skunk sat on a stump; the skunk thump the stump stunk, but the stump thump the skunk stunk.
· A truly rural frugal ruler's mural.
· Blake bug's blood.
· They threw three quick things.
· Still the sinking steamer sank.
· Snow light, no swipe.
· Betsy Bunder bought some butter, but the butter was bitter. So she bought some better butter to make the bitter butter better.
Thank you for going through this post.